Skip to main content
  • Vani is Multipurpose Drupal theme

    Vani Theme is packed full of all the amazing features and options for you to create

    Get Started
  • Welcome To Drupar Design Studio

    We present you material design. We put our hearts and soul into making every project.

    Get Started
  • We Create Awesome Drupal Themes!

    Our themes are of high quality, flexible and beautifully crafted that stand out of crowd.

    Get Started
slider image

Sowing Future Growth: Union Budget 2024 Amplifies Digital Public Infrastructure Revolutionizing Indian Agriculture

The Indian Government is gearing up to transform the agriculture sector with a groundbreaking initiative – the Digital Public Infrastructure (DPI) for Agriculture. This project, announced in the recent Union Budget, aims to empower farmers and revolutionise agricultural practices through the power of technology. 

This is a game-changer that promises to transform the sector. But what exactly is DPI, and how will it benefit farmers?

Budget 2024 Reforms: Major Boost to DPI, NPS for Minors, and Individual Tax Amendments

On July 23, 2024, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman presented the Union Budget for the fiscal year 2024-25. In a series of financial reforms, the government has unveiled significant changes aimed at revitalizing key sectors including agriculture, pension systems, and individual tax structures. Here, we will explore the budget's significant highlights and impact on taxpayers.

NPS Exit: Know What Can Be the Choices at 60

The National Pension System or NPS allows you to plan for a tension-free post-retirement life after the age of 60. Anyone can opt for this scheme and make a normal exit by utilising at least 40% of their corpus to purchase an annuity plan. The remaining 60% can be withdrawn as a lump sum. In this blog, you will learn about the various rules associated with NPS exit and methods set for all NPS subscribers. 

Uses of PAN Card: Essential Guide for Financial Transactions

PAN, or permanent account number, is a specific 10-digit alphanumeric identifier assigned to each taxpayer by the Income Tax Department and overseen by the Central Board of Direct Taxes. 

It also functions as identification verification. PAN is required for financial activities such as earning taxable pay or professional fees, selling or buying assets above defined limitations, purchasing mutual funds, and so forth.

Embrace the Future of Finance with eSignPro: The Ultimate Digital Documentation Suite

Over the years banks and other financial organisations have adopted digitisation that further improved their relationship with clients. Digital documentation procedures are very convenient and cut off the pressure of reaching the financial institution physically. With eSignPro, the ultimate digital documentation suite, you can accomplish signing, stamping and sharing important documents from anywhere and anytime. 

What are the Features of the eSignPro?

Banks and other financial institutions have implemented digitisation over time, strengthening client relationships. Digital paperwork processes are quite convenient and minimise the pressure of physically visiting the financial institution. That is why Protean launched eSignPro, with which you can sign, mark, and share crucial papers from anywhere at any time. 

How does lending option in ONDC benefit consumers?

For a long time, searching for a loan or other financial product has always been restricted or even centralised. There was no smooth integration between the various platforms, so the borrowers had to run from one lender to another with lots of documents in hand. 

Everybody who has ever searched for loans from one lender to another knows how time-consuming a process this can be. But finally, it is different today. ONDC finance protocols are breaking down the walls of limitations and bridging the gaps between different lenders.